Achieve Greatness. We Value Intelligence and Harness Success.
Omni2Max welcomes team members from a multitude of diverse backgrounds. Your education and background / experience are important to us. At Omni2Max, we value intelligence, creativity, expressive communication, skilled leadership and teamwork.
We foster an open environment that promotes forward thinking; a place where active minds are encouraged towards innovation and new ideas. Our management team is eager to guide, direct, educate and assist the right candidate to achieve high levels of personal and professional success.
Location: San Diego, CA
Manage the day-to-day operations of current business and foster the development of new business. Provide general assistance to the office staff. This position handles details related to defense contract proposals and requires a broad working knowledge of the defense contracting industry.
Demonstrate confidentiality, professionalism discretion in all communications. Exercise exceptional judgement regarding confidential information and non-public material. Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a challenging and fast paced environment. This is a professional level position with a primary focus on execution. Must be able to prioritize and multitask with little supervision. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Proficient in office systems including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Customer focused with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a proactive, forward thinking and solution orientated manner. Must exercise good judgement in all situations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Track and manage projects with the Executive Team to coordinate workflow and ensure process in meeting deadlines.
- Compile and maintain an up-to-date file of all proposals and resumes.
- Research and analyze information for new proposals to update activity log, track deadlines and assist with sourcing candidates.
- Assist with submitting proposal information.
- Create a variety of materials; letters, memoranda, interoffice and external correspondence, proposals, reports and presentations. Must have experience in Excel, publishing, PowerPoint, etc.
- Draft and or proof emails and letters to clients, vendors and or employees.
- Create marketing and collateral material for projects and proposals.
- Create and maintain all meeting notes related to proposals.
- Order and maintain all office supplies and materials.
- Coordinate all outside services with building maintenance and vendors.
- Update website to include news releases, company information and job postings.
- Complete company business surveys.
- Fulfill all other duties are directed.