Business Development Manager
Directs the business development activities of Omni2Max, Inc. and drives the new sales business for the company playing a key role in the company’s bottom line.
Responsible for seeking out new business opportunities for the company. Develop, coordinate and implement plans designed to increase existing business and capture new opportunities. Provide weekly status briefs informing leadership of the plans of action and milestones (POA&M).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate business development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
- Research, planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new opportunities.
- Working with a team to plan proposals and pricing.
- Maintaining Sales Force. Forecasting sales targets and making sure they are met.
- Reports directly to Omni2Max, Inc. Vice President.
- Other duties as needed.
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience with Proposal writing in government contracts
- Excellent communication, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment at all levels and influence them to move in the purposed direction.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Teamworking and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with company management, business area leads, functional counterparts and team members in a professional manner.
- Self-starter. Sufficiently motivated or ambitious without the help of others.
Start Date: Summer 2022
Job Type: Full-time