San Diego, Ca
- Logistics analyst for Non-Aviation Supply Technical Support for Aircraft Carriers.
- Provide support for COSAL allowancing/outfitting requirements, configuration management and programs aboard CNAP/CNAL aircraft carriers (CVNs).
- Review proposed Integrated Logistics Systems (ILS) programs and communicate with NAVSEA, NAVSUP WSS Mechanicsburg (NAVSUP WSS-M) and NAVMEDLOGCEN and ISEA affecting CNAP/CNAL CVNs.
- Evaluate and formulate programs for present and future support of systems installed on all CVNs during ILS meetings.
- Review all COSAL initial outfitting requisitions with NAVSUP WSS-M for all CVNs.
- Provide assistance, and resolution to ships on surface supply support issues.
- Provide support for Damage Control, CBR Defense, FP/TP equipment, and other OSI related AELs.
- Review message boards and ACR submissions and provide necessary responses for action items, along with disposition of ACR requests.
- Maintain liaison with weapons systems communities, including NAVSEA, NAVSUP WSS-MECH/PHIL, NAVWAR, NAVAIR, DLA, NSA, ISEAs, principle stations and operating units.
- Provide policy, strategy, planning, daily technical services and support for non-aviation supply related material issues.
- Provide recommendations on policy guidance to improve surface supply support and readiness.