Sr. Logistics Analyst
NAS North Island
Sr. Logistics Analyst to work with COMNAVAIRPAC at NAS North Island.
Candidates for this position must have strong background in Naval Aviation Supply Operations.
Must have a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Collect, review, monitor, and analyze data received from supported activities.
- Develop a performance metrics tracking report to compile supply support data.
- Ascertain state of aviation readiness at ashore aviation units through metrics and on-site inspections.
- Train and assist sites to improve supply support posture.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- NALCOMIS (OIMA)
- Aviation Support Division ashore or S-6 Division afloat
- Relational Supply (R-Supply)
- Navy ERP experience would be a plus
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proficiency in working with MS Office Products – particularly MS Excel, Access, Power Point
- Some travel required