Achieve Greatness. We Value Intelligence and Harness Success.
Omni2Max welcomes team members from a multitude of diverse backgrounds. Your education and background / experience are important to us. At Omni2Max, we value intelligence, creativity, expressive communication, skilled leadership and teamwork.
We foster an open environment that promotes forward thinking; a place where active minds are encouraged towards innovation and new ideas. Our management team is eager to guide, direct, educate and assist the right candidate to achieve high levels of personal and professional success.
Principal Cyber Software Engineer – Landover, MD
Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met.
- Bachelors in a technical discipline (Math, Computer Science, or Engineering) with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Experience must include the design, development and maintenance of software using C/C++ and/or Java in an Agile Unix/Linux environment.
- DOD 8570 IAT Level 1 Certification (Sec+, Net+, etc)
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience with application development for Apple OSX platform.
- Experience with RedHat/CentOS operating system.
- Experience with web applications and document management systems using Spring, Web Applications & Web Services.
- Working knowledge of open-source software distributions and the open-source community.
- Experience in automated testing techniques and tools.
- Experience using the Atlassian suite for software development (JIRA, Bitbucket/git)