Achieve Greatness. We Value Intelligence and Harness Success.
Omni2Max welcomes team members from a multitude of diverse backgrounds. Your education and background / experience are important to us. At Omni2Max, we value intelligence, creativity, expressive communication, skilled leadership and teamwork.
We foster an open environment that promotes forward thinking; a place where active minds are encouraged towards innovation and new ideas. Our management team is eager to guide, direct, educate and assist the right candidate to achieve high levels of personal and professional success.
Senior Help Desk/Computer/Data Operator – Macon, GA
The candidate shall provide help desk/call center service, answering and initiating calls, responding to inquiries via both e-mail and telephone, and providing support for Federal recruiting, staffing, and benefits systems users and customers.
The candidate will be provided extensive training and guidance, as well as having ongoing access to expert assistance, regarding etiquette and system subject matter for handling calls and user inquiries.
The candidate may be required to provide information to the caller, but this information shall be in accordance with established procedures on which training and guidance have been provided.
The candidate will be provided access for use of OPM’s ticketing systems that are used for help desk/call center workflow and productivity tracking and processing.
Shall perform activities including but not limited to:
- Perform help desk/call center support for multiple tiers of customer need for Federal recruiting, staffing, employee information, and benefits systems, answering and initiating calls, responding to inquiries by both e-mail and telephone, and providing support and assistance for systems users and customers at multiple tiers of assistance complexity.
- Perform system activity, job, and connectivity monitoring on server, workstations, and telephony systems. Troubleshoot system issues, problems, failures, and resolution. Notify IT specialists and/or management as appropriate.
- Assist system users in resolving problems with system use and functionality.
Assist with the maintenance and functional testing of systems and the creation and maintenance of management information reports.
- Load/install software and patches and perform file transfers backups, media rotation, and preparation of archival media.
- Participate in a variety of information technology systems testing in different roles.
- Prepare documentation, records, reports, manuals, and flowcharts for systems and systems activities and analyses.
- Must be familiar with, and have expertise and efficiency in, entering, and filing data
via a PC. A basic working knowledge of use Windows-based computers and Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Functional Responsibility Level: Capable of independently, with reasonable training, operating data recording, entry, or processing systems assisting IT systems users with such systems navigation, account troubleshooting, and system usage assistance, following standard procedures with some independent judgement consistent with training and established procedures.
Minimal Experience Requirement: A minimum of three to five years of experience in a similar field.
Minimal Education Requirement: High School graduate or equivalent. Directly related formal education or training may be substituted to meet this requirement.
Minimum Security Requirement: Must be adjudicated to Secret security clearance level at employment start.