Computer Operator IV
NSWC (Philadelphia, PA)
- Minimum Experience: Four (4) years experience.
- Adapts to a variety of nonstandard problems which require extensive operator intervention (e.g., frequent introduction of new programs, applications, or procedures).
- In response to computer output instructions or error conditions, chooses or devises a course of action from among several alternatives and alters or deviates from standard procedures if standard procedures do not provide a solution (e.g., reassigning equipment to order to word around faulty equipment or transfer channels); then refers problems.
- Typically completed work is submitted to users without supervisory review.
Education and Certificate Requirements
- High School/ Vocational School diploma or GED Certificate
- Active Secret Security Clearance
Start Time: Spring 2021
Job Type: Full-time