Computer Operator V
NSWC (Philadelphia, PA)
- Minimum Experience: Five (5) years experience.
- Resolves a variety of difficult operating problems (e.g. making unusual equipment connections and rarely used equipment and channel configurations to direct processing through or around problems in equipment, circuits, or channels or reviewing test run requirements and developing unusual system configurations that will allow test programs to process without interfering with ongoing job requirements).
- In response to computer output instructions and error conditions or to avoid loss of information or to conserve computer time, operator deviates from standard procedures.
- May spend considerable time providing technical assistance to lower level operators and assisting programmers, system analysts, and subject matter specialists in resolving problems.
Minimum Education or Certification Requirements :
- Bachelor or Graduate Degree from Accredited University or CNSSI or NTSSI 4015 or 4016GSEC or CISSP or CISM or GSLC or ENSA, Program Management Professional (PgMP).
- Active Secret Security Clearance
Start Time: Spring 2021
Job Type: Full-time