Cyber Security Project Manager
The candidate will perform cyber security project management budget and procurement oversight.
- A four (4) Year degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Cyber Security. Staff must
- have a minimum of five (5) years of current experience in:
(i) Project Management
(ii) Information Systems
(iii) Information Security
(iv) Budget and procurement management
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Must have experience conducting/implementing/managing information systems or information security projects.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft (MS) Office programs is necessary, including familiarity with SharePoint.
- Directing and managing project development from beginning to end.
- Assisting with defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support department goals in collaboration with Information Security department, management, and stakeholders.
- Creating, maintaining, and following project management artifacts/documents such as responsibility matrix (RACI), project management plan, project schedule, and procurement related documents (SOW, Executive Summary, Independent Cost Estimate), weekly status reports, budget documents (i.e., spend plan, acquisition plan), risks and issues logs, and lessons learned.
- Drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Controlling costs, managing and controlling the scope and change controls as needed.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Management Remediation and Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance.
(i) Project Management Professional (PMP)
(iii) CISM or Certified in Risk Information Systems Control (CRISC)