Achieve Greatness. We Value Intelligence and Harness Success.
Omni2Max welcomes team members from a multitude of diverse backgrounds. Your education and background / experience are important to us. At Omni2Max, we value intelligence, creativity, expressive communication, skilled leadership and teamwork.
We foster an open environment that promotes forward thinking; a place where active minds are encouraged towards innovation and new ideas. Our management team is eager to guide, direct, educate and assist the right candidate to achieve high levels of personal and professional success.
Digital Forensic Examiner
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a computer science-related field or five year of equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five years of network security experience, with an emphasis on intrusion techniques and intrusion detection system testing and analysis.
- Minimum of five years computer forensics experience using Guidance Software EnCase and/or AccessData Forensic Toolkit (FTK). Proficiency with AccessData FTK, Helix and other forensic tools.
- Expertise with various computer operating systems to include Windows, Linux/Unix, and Macintosh OS.
- Expertise with a variety of computer hardware to include servers, workstations, desktops, laptops, networking equipment, tablets and cellphones.
- Full understanding of proper forensic data collection procedures, chain of custody, and documentation procedures in a law enforcement environment.
- Expertise with Cellebrite or XRY Cell phone forensics software.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to testify as an expert witness in judicial proceedings.
- Proficient in information security, information assurance, information technology, and cyber defense best practices and principles.
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE)
- DCITA DoD Digital Forensic Examiner, or FBI Computer Analysis Response Team (CART) certification.
- Must be adjudicated to Top Secret (TS SCI) clearance level at employment start.