Executive Assistant to CEO/ Office Manager
San Diego, CA
*This is an on-site position. Please read the entirety of the posting before applying.
Enhances executive leadership effectiveness by providing administrative and clerical support such as conducting research, handling information requests, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, and maintaining office inventory and supplies. Responsibilities include working collaboratively with senior level executives by building trustworthy relationships, coordinating meetings and conference calls, preparing presentations and managing team’s calendars. Also implements and maintains crucial follow-up systems. Assists all departments with ad-hoc requests related to finance, human resources, operations, administration, business development and contract management. Directly involved in all aspects of the company.
Job Duties & Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Executive Assistant to President & CEO
- Manage CEO’s calendar: Update calendar and schedule meetings. Manages and schedules all aspects of, routine meetings, conference calls, prepares agendas, and ensures timely follow-up for tasks assigned to the team during meetings. Contributes to team effort by administrative support. Create and maintain all meeting notes.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships at all levels.
- Performs overall calendar management to include scheduling appointments/meetings and outside professional obligations.
- Coordinate all outside services with building maintenance and vendors.
- Assist with reviewing contract solicitations and input with submitting proposal information.
- Assist with Human Resources duties.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent Verbal & Oral Communication Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Positive Attitude & Professionalism
- Focused & Detailed Oriented
- Strong Work Ethic
- Organization Skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
Location: San Diego, CA,
Job Type: Full Time
Start Time: Immediate fill