Logistics Analyst - Afloat
North Island, CA
*This is an ON-SITE position, not remote work. Please read the entirety of the posting before applying.
Security Requirements: Secret Security Clearance
The Candidate for the Senior Logistics Analyst position should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or a Business discipline.
The proposed Senior Logistics Analyst for the Afloat CLIN should have experience and knowledge in of aircraft carrier (CVN) programs as they relate to Navy financial management.
- This candidate should have knowledge of stock control operations, inventory management of the NWCF, Supply and maintenance operation, configuration management.
- Candidate must have knowledge of hotel service, food preparation, laundry and ship store services, and HAZMAT management.
- The applying candidate should have knowledge of forklift inventory and management and all other related shipboard services as they relate to large afloat activities.
- This proposed individual should have a broad knowledge of the following Microsoft Office applications (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Applying candidate must have between 10- 15 years of experience working with the DoD.
- Candidate must obtain and maintain clearance level SECRET.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Excellent communication, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment at all levels and influence them to move in the purposed direction.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Team working and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with company management, business area leads, functional counterparts and team members in a professional manner.
- Self-starter. Sufficiently motivated or ambitious without the help of others.
- Employ skills of active learning and listening, critical thinking, employment of learning strategies, monitoring/assessing work performance and complex problem-solving skills – to make improvements, develop alternative procedures or take corrective actions.