*This is an on-site position. Please read the entirety of the posting before applying.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot, repair, overhaul, modify, calibrate, and maintain all electrical equipment, controls, systems, and components, e.g., motors, alarms and security systems.
- Other duties include (but not limited to) the following: replacing faulty switches, receptacles, plugs, fuses, insulators, breakers, wiring, etc. Replace light bulbs, fluorescent tubes and ballast. Utilizing applicable multifunction electrical meters.
- Maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems,equipment and controls. Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures including repairing and replacing urinals, faucets, toilets, water fountains, etc.
- Perform minor construction repairs to the facility, including but not limited to, replacement of ceiling tiles, replacement of carpet tiles, replacing and or repairing door closures and locksets, minor interior and exterior paint jobs, repair of minor drywall damage, pressure wash of concrete, and utility work not requiring a certified electrician or plumber.
- Perform maintenance and repair of cubicle furniture and shall disassemble, relocate, and assemble cubicle furniture as required.
- Capable of reading and following facility blue prints.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Perform all repairs and maintenance following applicable safely requirements and in accordance with the manufacturer‘s service manuals and technical data or the functional requirements established by the Facility Manager.
- Identify to the Facility Manager any equipment, facility, mechanical or electrical parts that must be replaced, repaired, or renewed as a result of wear or breakage, along with recommended sources of supply.
- Notify the Facility Manager upon completion of repairs and maintenance, and shall log the event as appropriate.
- Advise and assist the Facility Manager in the planning of building modifications to meet capacity requirements.
Educational/Experience Requirements: Minimum five (5) years’ experience with onsite troubleshooting electrical, mechanical (HVAC) and facilities. Ability to read both electrical schematics and building blueprints; ability to troubleshoot electrical circuits and perform repairs as needed.
Security Clearance: Must possess and maintain a SECRET security clearance
Travel: No travel is required
Work Environment: Position is located in a USAF provided office on Robins AFB
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, & 401K Matching, Employee Assistance Programs