Navy Validator Level III
NSWC (Philadelphia, PA)
- Minimum Experience: Extensive knowledge and experience with RDT&E and Business IT systems and the phases of the Certification and Accreditation process.
- Greater than 7 years practical experience in a cybersecurity or C&A related field.
- Satisfies provisions of CNSS no. 4016 (Risk Analyst), Intermediate level, but is not required to actually hold the certificate.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of all A&A subject areas with in-depth familiarity and understanding of Navy IT sites, systems and infrastructures; applies Navy A&A guidance to Navy A&A efforts. At least 5 years experience working with Navy A&A efforts as a Navy Validator.
- Strong writing skills to develop and maintain System Security Plans (SSP), Contingency Plans, Privacy Impact Assessments, Certification Reports, Accreditation Reports, Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M), and other A&A documentation.
- Demonstrates oral and written communication skills to work closely with all levels of personnel involved in IT operations and technical aspects of system.
Minimum Education and Required Certificate Requirements:
- Master Degree in Computer science or IT related field.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
Start Date: Spring 2021
Job Type: Full-time