San Diego, CA; Remote
Achieve Greatness. We Value Intelligence and Harness Success.
Omni2Max welcomes team members from a multitude of diverse backgrounds. Your education and background / experience are important to us. At Omni2Max, we value intelligence, creativity, expressive communication, skilled leadership, and teamwork.
We foster an open environment that promotes forward thinking; a place where active minds are encouraged towards innovation and new ideas. Our management team is eager to guide, direct, educate and assist the right candidate to achieve high levels of personal and professional success.
Omni2Max is seeking an experienced Program Manager for our NSWC Port Hueneme Technical Management Program. Work will be performed in San Diego, CA, or Remote.
· Experience with Navy program POA&M development, personnel management, project management, and financial management experience.
· Experience preparing and presenting presentation material to all levels of civilian and military management and support staff.
· Schedule, budget, and oversee the quality of all tasking elements.
· Experience assembling and preparing documentation and reports to support and reflect progress on requirements, goals, objectives, action items, upcoming events, issues, and concerns.
· Experience in reviewing, interpreting, and writing instruction implementation.
· Experience with MBPS products, services, and procedures and the commercial tools within the program.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with a major in Management Information Technologies or related Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) field. Formal training in Scrum project management and Agile practice.
· Ten (10) years or more of Program/Project Management experience working with Integrated Logistics Support products and services working with the various NAVSEA/SPAWAR/NAVAIR Programs.
· Active Security Secret Clearance required.
Location: San Diego, CA, or Remote
Job Type: Part Time
Start Date: Late Fall 2021