Tinker AFB (Oklahoma City, OK), San Diego, CA
- The program manager must work cooperatively with the JRAMS Program Office and any Government personnel or support contractors, the JRAMS Program Office may employ.
- Must coordinate all efforts for JRAMS as an integrated system with the current JRAMS Program Manager (PM) and the local Tinker AFB point of contact for the KC-135.
- Must coordinate database administration services with the JRAMS PM and JRAMS support contractors.
- Coordinate with the COR to obtain Government JRAMS PM approval before any application changes/updates are accomplished.
- Providing all infrastructure required to make the J-RAMS C/KC-135 DM system operational and web-based accessible including web servers, application servers, .mil connectivity, backup power systems, etc.,
- Providing system support for the database servers, web servers, application servers, workstations, and .mil network by maintaining system configuration, backups, security updates, license maintenance, and compliance to Government networking regulations,
- Providing database support by maintaining the Oracle database with the latest updates, performing system performance tuning, incorporating new data, and continually maintaining the system to ensure its operational health and availability, and
- Providing data support by establishing/maintaining Interface Control Documents with each data system that will send data to the J-RAMS C/KC-135 DM, performing the services necessary to ensure the data received from each sending data system is in accordance with the documented agreement with that data system., ensuring the integrity of the data is maintained as it is loaded into the C/KC-135 DM, and providing maintenance and update of the Work Unit Code/NIIN cross-reference tables as required.
Education and Experience
- Active Security Clearance Required (Top Secret Clearance Preferred).
- Must have experience with C/KC-135 Joint-Reliability Availability Management System (JRAMS).
Start Time: Late Spring/ Early Summer
Job Type: Full Time