Senior Cyber Security Analyst (Threat and Vulnerability)
The candidate will perform Cyber Threat Hunting and Incident Response.
- A four (4) year degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Cyber Security. The Senior
- Cyber Security Analyst must have a minimum of five (5) years of current experience in:
(i) Splunk or Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) operations
(ii) Incident Response Handling
(iii) Cyber Security Threat Hunting
(iv) Special Publication NIST 800 series
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Must have experience conducting/implementing/managing information systems audits of cyber security controls.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft (MS) Office programs is necessary, including familiarity with SharePoint.
- Assessing, designing, implementing, and supporting cyber security controls within the Authority’s threat and vulnerability network environments.
- Performing key threat and vulnerability response activities.
- Monitoring the Authority’s networks and Security Information Event Monitoring (SIEM) tools to identify Indicators of Compromise (IOC’s).
- Assisting with risk and vulnerability logging for all Authority networks.
- Assisting with the implementation and administration of cyber security tools/platforms for the Authority’s networks.
- Managing and utilize SIEM to hunt for anomalous behavior on MARTA’s networks.
- Assisting in building vulnerability intelligence program across the Authority’s networks for threats to analyze.
- Managing and utilizing vulnerability scanning tools to log and prioritize vulnerabilities within MARTA’s networks.
- Responding to incidents as necessary and provide 3rd level support to junior team members. Strong knowledge of Vulnerability Management Remediation and NIST Compliance.
(i) Splunk Core Certified Power user or higher
(iv) Incident Response Handler
Start Time: Spring 2021