Senior Logistics Analyst - Ashore
North Island, CA
*This is an ON-SITE position, not remote work. Please read the entirety of the posting before applying.
Security Requirements: Secret Security Clearance
The candidate for the Senior Logistics Analyst position should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or a Business discipline.
The Senior Logistics Analyst for the Ashore CLIN should have experience and knowledge in of aircraft carrier (CVN) programs as they relate to Navy financial management.
The candidate for Senior Logistic Analysts for the Ashore CLIN should have experience in and knowledge in stock control operation, and financial management in the Navy.
- This candidate should have knowledge of ashore aviation support programs and policies, I-Level maintenance operations, development of aviation supply policies and procedures, and NWCF policies and concepts.
- Candidate must have knowledge of automated aviation supply/maintenance management; commonly used supply system query programs, shipment channels, development of aviation supply policies and procedures; AVCAL/COSAL Outfitting Support; F-35 logistics and supply system support.
- Applying candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to Plan to Perform (P2P)/End to End (E2E) briefing support and standard supply processes.
- This candidate should have broad knowledge of the following Microsoft Office applications (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Applying candidate must have between 10- 15 years of experience working with the DoD.
- Candidate must obtain and maintain clearance level SECRET.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Excellent communication, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment at all levels and influence them to move in the purposed direction.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Team working and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with company management, business area leads, functional counterparts and team members in a professional manner.
- Self-starter. Sufficiently motivated or ambitious without the help of others.
- Employ skills of active learning and listening, critical thinking, employment of learning strategies, monitoring/assessing work performance and complex problem-solving skills – to make improvements, develop alternative procedures or take corrective actions.