Senior System Analyst (Training Technical Assessments Technical Subject Matter Expert)
San Diego, CA
TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Experience performing maintenance on Navy C4I communications and information technology systems at sea on board US Navy ships and shore sites. Relevant experience includes:
Independently serve as a technical subject matter expert for Navy C4I systems, to include communications, network, and data link equipment.
Serve as a technical subject matter expert to conduct technical training assessments and ensure technical training equipment, training devices, and training and technical data are current, accurate, and adequate.
Works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties identified above independently.
May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Prepares standard operating procedures (SOP) to assist in conduct of technical training assessments.
- Ability to review program technical documentation for MPT impacts. Applies analytic techniques in support of the evaluation of training objectives.
- Research and analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to develop, recommend, and implement solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
- Specialized systems analytical support experience with a Navy acquisition program or related/comparable experience with Department of Defense (DoD) agencies.
- Perform systems management and integration functions, improve existing systems, and review system capabilities, workflow, and schedule limitations. Analyze and recommend solutions.
- Transform user requests or requirements into technical design specifications and serve as a liaison between various parties.
- Experience in applying data management, analysis, and visualization
- Specialized project management support experience with a Navy acquisition program or related project
- Experience applying the Navy Correspondence Manual to assigned duties
ACCEPTABLE EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years of additional relevant work experience; or
- Associate degree + 8 years of additional relevant experience; or
- 10 years of additional relevant work experience
PREFERRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- 10 years of relevant work experience
SALARY: Depends on experience
Start Date: Summer 2021
Job Type: Full Time