- *This is an on-site position. Please read the entirety of the posting before applying.
The successful candidate must have a strong background in Naval Aviation Supply Operations.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Collect, review, monitor, and analyze data received from supported activities.
- Develop a performance metrics tracking report to compile supply support data.
- Ascertain state of aviation readiness at ashore aviation units through metrics and on-site inspections.
- Train and assist sites to improve supply support posture.
- NALCOMIS (OIMA)
- Database Administrator
- Component Control Section
- Relational Supply (R-Supply)
- BP-28 Fund management
- Demand Based Level Setting
- Inventory Control/Management
- Navy ERP experience would be a plus
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proficiency in working with MS Office Products – particularly MS Excel, Access, Power Point
Security Clearance: Must possess and maintain a SECRET security clearance
Travel: Travel may be required.
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, & 401K Matching, Employee Assistance Programs