La Mesa, CA
*This is an on-site position. Please read the entirety of the posting before applying.
The ideal candidate would have experience working in government contract and general accounting skills. This is a fast-paced working environment, so attention to detail is key. This position will report to the finance manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing of employee expense reports in accordance with DCAA and per company guidelines
- Preparing various financial reports
- Working knowledge of government contracts (T&M, FFP, Cost Type Contracts)
- Assisting with general ledger account reconciliations
- Participate in recurring status update, forecast, and review meetings with internal business partners.
- Assist with A/P, A/R, payroll duties, credit card, and bank reconciliation
- Create invoices on contracts and upload into WAWF
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience working with government contracts is a plus
- BA is a plus but not required in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience in government contract financing
- Experience with general ledger and financial statements, GAAP
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, and attention to detail
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, & 401K Matching, Employee Assistance Programs