Technical Writer Level I
NSWC (Philadelphia, PA)
- Minimum Experience: Two (2) years of professional experience in technical writing/ editing.
- Write and edit technical reports, brochures, and/ or manuals for internal documentation, customer reference, or publication.
- Researches and analyzes available literature and verifies copy with appropriate departments, and may coordinate production and distribution of materials.
Minimum education and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree from Accredited University or CNSSI 4012 or 4013 or 4014 or 4015 or 4016 Certificate or NDU CISO certificate CCNA or CAP or Security + (CE) or ENSA
- Active Secret Security Clearance
Start Time: Spring 2021
Job Type: Full-time