TM Process Engineer II
TM PROCESS ENGINEER II
Achieve Greatness. We Value Intelligence and Harness Success.
Omni2Max welcomes team members from a multitude of diverse backgrounds. Your education and background / experience are important to us. At Omni2Max, we value intelligence, creativity, expressive communication, skilled leadership, and teamwork.
We foster an open environment that promotes forward thinking; a place where active minds are encouraged towards innovation and new ideas. Our management team is eager to guide, direct, educate and assist the right candidate to achieve high levels of personal and professional success.
Omni2Max is seeking an experienced TM Process Engineer II for our NSWC Port Hueneme Technical Management Program. Work will be performed in Norfolk, VA or Remote.
· Experience in performing Navy Fleet Technical Documentation Grooms.
· Functional/technical knowledge and experience in helpdesk and technical hardware/software support, hardware/software installation and integration, developing/editing technical manuals and engineering drawings.
· Experience in writing Navy technical documentation, training guides, presentations, and instructional material.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Information Technologies or Computer Science.
· Active Security Secret Clearance required.
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: Late Fall 2021