Junior Business Analyst/ Scrum Master
San Diego, CA; Remote
JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST/SCRUM MASTER
Achieve Greatness. We Value Intelligence and Harness Success.
Omni2Max welcomes team members from a multitude of diverse backgrounds. Your education and background / experience are important to us. At Omni2Max, we value intelligence, creativity, expressive communication, skilled leadership, and teamwork.
We foster an open environment that promotes forward thinking; a place where active minds are encouraged towards innovation and new ideas. Our management team is eager to guide, direct, educate and assist the right candidate to achieve high levels of personal and professional success.
Omni2Max is seeking an experienced Junior Business Analyst/Scrum Master for our NSWC Port Hueneme Technical Management Program. Work will be performed in San Diego, CA, or Remote.
· Experience in Agile project management created to fit within the Scrum framework.
· Experience in creating and maintaining project dashboards. Experience in managing projects of multiple Agile and Scrum teams using online project management tools to keep the entire team connected and organized at all times.
· Experience working with software development teams to build programs with minimal roadblocks.
· Experience working with engineers, IT specialists, and computer engineers including understanding of technical terms and processes used in software development related to technical data products and management products and services.
· Experience assembling and preparing documentation and reports to support and reflect progress on requirements, goals, objectives, action items, upcoming events, issues, and concerns.
· Experience preparing and presenting presentation material to all levels of civilian and military management and support staff.
Education and Experience:
· Associate Degree or higher from an accredited college or university. Formal training in Fundamental Scrum Master project management and Agile practices.
· One (1) year experience in Scrum project management
· Active Security Secret Clearance required.
Location: San Diego, CA, or Remote
Job Type: Full Time
Start Time: Late Fall 2021