Remote / Telecommute from Northern VA
Location: Arlington, VA (Remote / Telecommute from Northern VA)
Start Date: Sep 2021
– Experience working at Office of Naval Research (ONR) is a must.
-Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, information science, information systems management, or technology management.
-Possess eight (8) years of experience leading the development of management information systems.
-Possess experience with Microsoft SharePoint
-Possess a master’s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, information science, information systems management, or technology management.
-Experience working with DON or ONR systems and management.
-Experience with Federal, DOD, and DON human research protection requirements.
1. Generate Maintain and enhance the existing System to support new compliance requirements and DON’s regulatory requirement to provide oversight and monitoring of the Department’s human research protection activities.
2. Manage Change Requests (CRs) for existing System users or DON Command personnel changes.
3. Migrate existing DON Command research history and data into the system.
4. Conduct end user training for DON Command HRPP and DON HRPP staff as needed.
5. Interface with DON’s Functional Area Management (FAM) prior to implementation of System modifications.
6. Assist DON HRPP in the tracking, managing, oversight, monitoring, and analysis of DON-wide research protection activities.
7. Support DON level research protection metrics analysis in accordance with the stipulations and regulatory mandates found in 10 U.S.C. 980; 21 CFR 50; 21 CFR 56; 32 CFR 219/45 CFR 46; DODI 3216.02; SECNAVINST 3900.39E CH-1; MCO 3900.18; and other applicable federal regulations.
8. The contractor has to justify upgrades for ONR to purchase by ensuring that the current system (hardware and software) is upgraded at least one (1) year in advance of the manufacturer declaring its end of technical life.