NSWC (Philadelphia, PA)
- Minimum Experience: Five (5) years of professional experience in applying policies and procedures relating to ordnance management. Coordinates and expedites flow of material, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with existing schedules or department supervisor’s priorities,
- Reviews schedules and confers with department supervisor’s to determine material required or overdue and to locate material.
- Requisitions material and establishes delivery sequences according to job order priorities to meet schedules.
- Arranges with department supervisors for repair and assembly of material and its transportation.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify if type specified.
Minimum Education and Certification Requirements
- Graduate of High School, trade or industrial school or GED equivalent
- Active Secret Security Clearance
Start Time: Spring 2021
Job Type: Full-time