Navy Validator Level II
NSWC (Philadelphia, PA)
- Minimum Experience: Equivalent 5-year practical experience in an IA or A&A related field may be substituted. Completed Navy Certifier course (or equivalent). 2-5 years practical experience in a cybersecurity or A&A related field.
- Demonstrates ability to collect, organize, summarize, and report on various data sets.
- Demonstrates familiarity and understanding of all subject areas in A&A.
- Average to above-average familiarity and understanding of Navy RDT&E and business systems, systems and infrastructure at Philadelphia.
- Applies Navy A&A guidance to Navy A&A efforts. Target of 2years’ experience working with Navy A&A. Demonstrates experience working with Navy A&A.
- Demonstrates experience in MS Office products, Visio and scanning software/ hardware.
- Knowledge of and experience with evaluating hardware/software functional requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to develop documentation, prepare final deliverable reports, and destruction of documents, as required.
- Demonstrates experience in strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess “Intermediate Level Navy Validator Certificate” from the Navy Certification Authority (CA).
- The Intermediate Level Navy Validator works under supervision of a Fully Qualified Navy Validator.
- The Intermediate Level Navy Validator has an excellent understanding of the A&A process, but needs additional experience or certifications to meet the Fully Qualified Level.
Minimum Education and Required Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related IT field.
- Intermediate Lever Navy Validator Certificate
- Active Secret Security Clearance
Start Time: Spring 2021
Job Type: Full-time