Remote / Telecommute from Northern VA
Start Date: Sep 2021
Job Type: Full-time
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, information science, information systems management, or technology management.
- Possess four (4) years of experience testing and debugging information systems.
- Experience working with DON or ONR systems and management.
- Experience with Federal, DOD, and DON human research protection requirements.
- analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation