Senior Systems Engineer
Warner Robins AFB (Atlanta, GA)
The selected candidate will interact with the customer on technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Must have a working knowledge of Air Force maintenance and supply databases including , but not limited to, the Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS – GO99, GO81, GO54), Secondary Item Requirements System (SIRS – D200A), Stock Control System (SCS – DO35A/K), Global Combat Support System (GCSS) Data Services, MISTER Item Identification Control System (DO43A), Requirements Data Bank (D200A), and Execution and Prioritization of Repair Support System (EXPRESS – DO87X).
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations for innovate new approaches
- Independently analyze, and recommend alternatives for elements of project’s technical design
- Brief stakeholders and present the status on all technical aspects of their project
- Assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue
- Assist in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation
- Providing all infrastructure required to make the J-RAMS C/KC-135 DM system operational and web-based accessible including web servers, application servers, .mil connectivity, backup power systems, etc.,
- Providing system support for the database servers, web servers, application servers, workstations, and .mil network by maintaining system configuration, backups, security updates, license maintenance, and compliance to Government networking regulations,
- Providing database support by maintaining the Oracle database with the latest updates, performing system performance tuning, incorporating new data, and continually maintaining the system to ensure its operational health and availability, and
- Providing data support by establishing/maintaining Interface Control Documents with each data system that will send data to the J-RAMS C/KC-135 DM, performing the services necessary to ensure the data received from each sending data system is in accordance with the documented agreement with that data system., ensuring the integrity of the data is maintained as it is loaded into the C/KC-135 DM, and providing maintenance and update of the Work Unit Code/NIIN cross-reference tables as required.
Education and Experience
- Active Security Clearance Required (Top Secret Clearance Preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering Field or related.
- Twenty 20 years of System Engineering experience.
- Must have experience with C/KC-135 Joint-Reliability Availability Management System (JRAMS).
Job Type: Full Time
Start Time: Summer 2021