San Diego, CA; Huntsville, AL; Remote
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Education and Experience
- Active Security Secret Clearance required.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering Field or related.
- 5 years of technical writing experience.
- Experience with C/KC-135 Joint-Reliability Availability Management System (JRAMS) preferred.
Job Type: Full Time
Start Time: July 2021