Logistics Analyst NAMP Administration Support Service
NAS North Island
To work with COMNAVAIRPAC at NAS North Island.
Candidates for this position must have strong background in Naval Aviation Supply Operations. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Department of the Navy policy regarding formatting and publishing directives and instructions. The contractor must have excellent reading and writing skills.
Must have an active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: NAMP ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT SERVICE
- The candidate shall provide administrative support services for management of the NAMP. The candidate will assist the COMNAVAIRFOR N422C NAMP Plans and Policy Officer in editing and maintaining the NAMP policy document, COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2, and compliance with CNAFINST 4790.2 series policy related to technical libraries.
- The candidate shall produce naval letters and other documents for releasing revisions and changes of COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 and shall coordinate with CNAF N01 Administration Department for processing release documents.
- The candidate shall assist the CNAF NAMP Manager in producing documents related to NAMP Change Proposals, NAMP Deviation Requests, Pre-final Technical Data requests, and NAMP-related instructions and messages, and in researching the NAMP.
- The candidate shall review, maintain, and update the CNAF N422C Naval Message Address Indicator (AIG) 428 Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) list for naval activity Plain Language Addresses (PLADs).
- NAMP Administrative support services will include Knowledge Management (KM), the collection of methods relating to creating, sharing, using, and managing the knowledge and information of an organization, and assists with maintaining NAMP policy products on the organizational share point on-line (SPO) in lieu of these highlighted legacy requirements.
- The candidate shall participate in working groups and committees with requirement to report and recommend best practices to the CNAF NAMP Plans and Policy Officer on topics that include the content and format of CNAFINST 4790.2 and operation and management of Technical Publications Libraries.
- The candidate shall maintain the master working copy of CNAFINST 4790.2 in MS Word and Adobe format and update the working copy as individual changes to the NAMP are approved. The contractor shall produce the final MS Word and Adobe documents for publishing of CNAFINST 4790.2.
- The candidate must demonstrate attention to detail in reviewing written work for correct sentence structure, punctuation, and grammar.
- Must have expert-level skills in Microsoft Word and Adobe Pro, including templates and electronic forms.
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong organizational and research abilities.
- Some travel is required for working groups, committees, and meetings.
Salary: $79,000 – $83,000