Communications Material Maintenance Logistician
Start: June 2021
Location: Coronado, CA
Security Clearance: SECRET
Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum of two (2) years of DoD inventory management experience
- Working knowledge of Navy EOD and Mobile Diving Salvage Unit mission areas.
- Detailed knowledge of the Navy Material Maintenance and Management System (3M)
- Working knowledge of Naval and Joint Military Forces.
- Working knowledge of all Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) Forces.
- Must possess excellent communication skills – both written and oral – and have superior interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to effectively present facts, recommendations, and reports in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be a team player with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, and other specialized DOD/DON software applications. Ability to develop spreadsheets, charts, and graphs.
- Familiarity with the Table of Allowance (TOA) Viewer program, the Readiness and Cost Reporting Program (RCRP), Configuration Data Managers Database – Open Architecture (CDMD-OA), Maintenance Figure of Merit (MFOM) Casualty Report (CASREP) Generator, METBENCH Calibration Management System (MCMS), SKED PMS Scheduler, and Operational Material Maintenance System (OMMS)).