SDBJ Announces Omni2Max as the 20th Fastest-Growing Private Companies in San Diego
On July 13, the San Diego Business Journal hosted its 14th annual Fastest-Growing Private Companies awards celebration. This year’s event celebrated 100 dynamic organizations. Paradise Point Resort and Spa, the traditional location for this prestigious event, again provided the perfect backdrop for more than 400 guests at the exclusive invitation-only ceremonies. Companies earning a position in the rankings were acknowledged, along with special presentations to the top 10 companies.
Our Methodology to be considered for this listing, organizations were required to be in business the entire year of 2014 and have generated revenues in excess of $350,000, the starting point for our comparison. We reviewed the financial details of each organization’s business operations in 2014, 2015 and 2016. The information was verified by independent certification. Businesses were required to be San Diego County-based, independent and privately held; and not a division or subsidiary of another organization, public or private.
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, Omni2Max is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), SBA 8(a) Business Development Program participant and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). Omni2Max provides military systems operations, engineering, logistics, acquisition and contracting services to the Department of Defense and other high-profile customers. Omni2Max proudly serves the following customers:
- Veterans Administration Charleston, SC
- Air Force Materiel Command Hill Air Force Base, UT Air Force Sustainment Center (AFSC); Robins Air Force Base (Robins AFB) GA, Tinker Air Force Base OK,
- SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific (SSC Pacific), San Diego CA
- Naval Supply Fleet Logistics Center (NAVSUP FLC) San Diego CA
- Naval Surface Warfare Center, Corona Division is the Navy Range Office NAS Fallon, NV
- Commander, Naval Air Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet (CNAF), San Diego’s Type Wing, Commander, Strike Fighter Wing, Pacific (CSFWP), Naval Air Station Lemoore, CA
- The Air Force Lifecycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Tinker Air Force Base, OK
Omni2Max offers core competencies in program management, cyber security, corporate administration and logistics management, among others. Omni2Max has a presence in Georgia, Florida, Louisiana Oklahoma, South Carolina, Utah, Nevada, Tennessee, South Carolina and California representing all three U.S. time zones. Their management team has over seven decades of combined military systems operations, engineering, logistics and DoD acquisition/contracting experience. Additionally, Omni2Max’s management and support staff are DAWIA Level III certified personnel in Program Management and Systems Engineering and certified Level II in Logistics Management. Their mission is to “provide the best professional solutions at the right time, using the right technology at the right cost”.
Omni2Max, Inc over the last three years had a growth of over 235% and currently has 54 employees throughout the United States; placing them #20 out of the 100 fastest growing small business companies in San Diego.